Wednesday, January 6, 2016

What's in your state's DemSpring?

I am in Alabama and am doing what I can in Alabama. See States and districts with activity

Last week I tried to get Rattling Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz going. Not much happened.

I have proposed to DemSpring activists in the Pennsylvania 15th Congressional district and the Illinois 17th Congressional district that they do tweeting campaigns for those districts, but the people I contacted have thus far declined interest.

I am trying to persuade DemSpring of the merits of Breaking out of like minded social media circles. Hopefully DemSpring will decide to urge in favor of the tactic.

I think the tactic can be particularly advantageous between now and April to increase public awareness of the April action in Washington. The time seems especially auspicious given the Sanders and Trump phenomena and the widespread disaffection with Washington DC that is being manifested. For more discussion, please read #DeclareForDemocracy and #DemocracySpring.

So, what's in your state's DemSpring?

I think we need to work across state and district lines. If you are doing something in your state you think I can help out with, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment