Saturday, January 16, 2016

DeclareForDemocracy in YOUR STATE

Will you build DeclareForDemocracy in YOUR STATE?

Because Iowa will be the first state to vote, I have gotten started with DeclareForDemocracy - IOWA.

Because I live in Alabama, I have also gotten going with DeclareForDemocracy - ALABAMA.

You can see from DeclareForDemocracy - IOWA and DeclareForDemocracy - ALABAMA how I am using tweets and links in tweets to build DeclareForDemocracy.

The main sign for me that I am getting my message out is that recipients click on the links in my tweets and these clicks show up as page views in my blog page view counter.

In the past two hours I have sent tweets to users of the #IAcaucus hashtag, which tweets said
Will Iowans embrace  to force Congress to act on corruption before Nov. 8th? 
and tweets to users of the #alpolitics hashtag, which said
Will Alabamians embrace  to get Congress to act on corruption before Nov. 8th? 
Also I have sent tweets to Bernie Sanders supporters in Alabama, which gave a link to Bernie in Alabama Weekend.

I have already had these numbers of page views of the links during the past two hours:

74
28
27

I think you can achieve similar results in YOUR STATE. 

You need something for your tweets to link to. Some of my existing blog entries might serve that purpose, or I could post entries that you would like your tweets to link to. If you tell me when you are tweeting, I can give you reports of how many page views are being reported to provide you confirmation that you are at least getting your messaging in front of eyeballs.

Alternatively, you can create your own blog or other webpages for your tweets to link to.

I hope you make a decision to build DeclareForDemocracy in YOUR STATE.

No comments:

Post a Comment