Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Travels with Bernie

I think Senator Sanders should promote #DeclareForDemocracy. (See 2016 Congressional candidates' Declarations.)

Yesterday he had a rally in Birmingham, AL.

I live in Birmingham.

There were thousands of excited supporters at the rally. Many of them, plus other Sanders supporters around the country, tweeted under the hashtag #BernieinAL.

Tweeting under that hashtag is spilling into today.

Yesterday I tweeted to users of #BernieinAL this tweet:
Senator Sanders should promote #DeclareForDemocracy. http://2016candidatesdeclarations.blogspot.com/2016/01/bernie-in-alabama-weekend.html
I got about a hundred page views of  http://2016candidatesdeclarations.blogspot.com/2016/01/bernie-in-alabama-weekend.html

I will tweet some more today to users of the  #BernieinAL hashtag.

If you think Senator Sanders should promote #DeclareForDemocracy, let's follow him around on his rallies and do more tweeting such as I have done for his Birmingham rally.

No comments:

Post a Comment