Thursday, November 19, 2015

My tweets for others

Scores of persons have retweeted, favorited and replied favorably to my solicitations of them about the citizen effort. To encourage further participation in the effort, I am telling people that, if they will tell me what their Congressional district is, I will tweet to their Congressional candidates.

The following Congressional districts have been identified to me:
AL02
TX26
IL01
OK03
CA28
NC01
OR05
OH01
PA15
MI12

I will initiate this by means of this tweet:
#AL02 #TX26 #IL01 #OK03 #CA28 #NC01 #OR05 #OH01 #PA15# MI12 Constituents want you to .

Ballotpedia TX26
Democratic
No Democratic candidates have formally declared yet.
Republican
Michael Burgess - Incumbent


Ballotpedia IL01 
Democratic
Bobby Rush - Incumbent
Republican
No Republican candidates have formally declared yet.


Ballotpedia OK03
Democratic
No Democratic candidates have formally declared yet.
Republican
Jim Bridenstine - Incumbent




No comments:

Post a Comment